Director of Content Sales, LatAm
VP of Content, EVP of Global Partnerships
To drive VOS content partnership efforts with digital content creators, with the goal of optimizing the use of the VOS platform as a digital content distribution exchange in a manner benefiting publishers, media partners and VOS. You are expected to have an extensive understanding of digital media businesses and the larger content distribution landscape, and a track record of identifying and successfully implementing innovative solutions to business problems.
Reporting to the VP of Content and EVP of Global Partnerships of the company, you will be responsible for the day-to-day content partnerships sales, development and fulfillment – to include strategic planning and implementation of the company media technology platform. This will include assisting the Management Team in the development and assembly of the company’s fulfillment of digital content acquisition goals and overall business objectives.
The candidate will identify and deliver sales best practices on a scalable basis, successfully cultivating long-term business partnerships. This role also requires close cross-functional collaboration with colleagues in Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Operations to develop strategies, partnerships, products, and new experiences that meet the strategic objectives of both individual partners and VOS.
The candidate will leverage a deep knowledge of and passion for the intersection of digital media and associated distribution technologies to drive strategy and achieve business objectives.
This position will be based in New York, NY.
- Identify and proactively address new business opportunities within existing engagements.
- Represent services and subject matter expertise in client pitches.
- Work with Sales and Pitch teams to prepare and deliver new business presentations and proposals.
- Provide strategic direction for new business presentations.
- Responsible for generating revenue through interacting with international, national, regional and consultancy sales groups as well as their own direct client paths.
- Coordinate multi-tiered development strategies including e-commerce, b2b, media distribution, merchandising and strategic partnerships.
- Target areas include but are not limited to:
- Breaking News
- Financial Markets
- Health and Fitness
- Music Podcasts
- IOT of E-Gaming
Interested applicants should forward resume to:
555 Madison Ave, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10022-3303, United States
|Job Category||Careers, Sales|