Self-disciplined multi-tasker to provide administrative support to VOS Digital Group executive team for a global digital video technology B2B enterprise platform providing content to media companies. This position will report to the C-Level management team. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships with others at all levels, be the consummate team player, and have the ability to proactively provide assistance whenever needed. This candidate also has an interest in learning about or has knowledge about digital media. This is a salaried position with corporate benefits and participation in company stock option plan.
- Primary administrative support to the VOS executive team
- Overall administrative duties to include, but not limited to, answering and screening incoming phone calls, scheduling meetings and maintaining extensive calendars, senior executive phone coverage (when needed), handling the preparation and processing of expense reports
- Provide support in updating, creating or editing senior executive presentations
- Creating memos, correspondence, meeting agendas, and company collateral
- Take the lead in coordinating conference calls, teleconferences and web-based meetings
- Manage the planning, coordination, and execution of business travel (domestic and international), including trip logistics and itinerary, meeting coordination, as well as remote support
- Coordinate and actively support the planning of on-site and off-site events and meetings (i.e. Consumer Experience Huddles, etc.)
- Interface effectively (both written and verbal) with various internal VOS departments, Executives and business units
- Periodically provide general office management support to team, including the handling of building occupancy related matters and oversee facility issues and work with building management as needed
- Participate in administrative team, providing backup to other assistants and contributing to common administrative duties
- On-board new employees, including physical and IT access, acquisition of appropriate equipment, providing general team and systems orientation, establishment of remote access and all other necessary functionality requirements when needed
- May work on special projects as needed
- Ability to be flexible and available to work overtime when needed
- Provide additional office support as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative capacity
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Team player with a great attitude with the ability to interact with and build strong relationships across multiple levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization.
- Detail-oriented, with proven organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision
- Ability to multi-task a variety of projects at any given time and operate within an organization conducting business across multiple time zones
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to anticipate needs, take initiative, prioritize, meet deadlines, and be resourceful and flexible, while maintaining absolute professionalism and confidentiality
- Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to quickly learn internal meeting systems (i.e. video conferencing, Google Hangouts, Slack, etc.) and the resources of who to reach out to with questions, setup, etc.
- Experience in an Entertainment, Media or Digital environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
ABOUT VOS DIGITAL MEDIA GROUP
VOS is a global digital media exchange and technology platform that provides a seamless process for content ingestion, meta-tagging and curation, localization, and search optimization to enhance revenues for content creators and distribution to media companies. We specialize in providing and maintaining content sales and sourcing scalability, reducing labor and resource costs, eliminating errors in metadata assignment and extraction, and drastically decreasing the time to market for both digital media content providers and media publishers in digital video, audio and gaming.
VOS Digital Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our partners. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Interested applicants should forward their resume and LinkedIn profile to:
555 Madison Ave, 23rd Floor
New York, NY 10022-3303, United States
|Job Category||Careers, Executive Assistant|