We are seeking undergrad or Master/MBA students to intern with our New York City-based Product Development group. This internship is ideally suited for candidates that like a fast-paced, small team startup atmosphere and who are looking to broaden their skill set at an accelerated pace . The individuals will have exposure and work directly with senior Product technology development professionals.
We are looking for mature, bright, articulate and dedicated computer science, engineering, mathematics or Information Technology majors to join our team to help define , architect and prototype a Big Data Analytics package for our Business to Business Video Platform.
The Development team creates and support a wide variety of technology services matching the needs of both Content Producers and Consumers. All hosting is in the Cloud. There are many opportunities to create innovative improvements and additions to the firm’s technology platforms centered around:
- Improving the Current suite of operational reports
- Big Data research, analytic, and warehouse platforms for the next generation of Reporting especially to glean insight for what is working at the moment; i.e. Real Time Reporting
- Open Source based and Agile development methodology tools and processes
- Exposure to multiple business and Technical disciplines.
- Intensive mentoring by Serial Entrepreneurs and Technology development professionals with 20 years experience.
- Interaction with senior-level professionals
- Have demonstrated previous academic success as reflected in a minimum GPA of 3.2/4.0
- Can manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Have strong analytical, writing, verbal communication and technical skills
- Have a commitment to acting with professionalism and integrity at all times
- Demonstrate an ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
|Job Category||Business Development, Careers, Digital Asset Management, Digital Media, Digital Video, Metadata, Software|